1. Introduction General Terms
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person
In order to provide you with the full range of Shooters Supplies services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use information collected about you
- When we use your details to contact you
- Under which circumstances we may disclose your personal details to any third party
- Your choices around what personal information you provide to us.
Shooters Supplies is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. No system of data storage can be completely secure, if you have any concerns or complaints that your personal data held by Shooters Supplies could have been compromised: someone could have discovered your personal details held by us, please contact us immediately. Our contact details are at section 14 of this policy.
2. What information will Shooters Supplies collect about me?
When you get in touch with us either via email, a telephone call, our website, social media or when you visit us at our office, we will collect some personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, as well as information collected about the services, we provide to you.
3. How will Shooters Supplies use the information it collects about me
Shooters Supplies will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- Ensuring that we have accurate information so that we may communicate with you and keep you updated of developments as we provide our service to you
- Ensuring that we have consent and that we hold accurate information so that we may contact you at a future date for the purposes of quality control, surveys or other research purposes and marketing activities
- Ensuring that we have accurate information for internal reporting, for example, reporting to our Directors/Board of Trustees/shareholders, or reporting to other interested stakeholders.
4. When will SHOOTERS SUPPLIES contact me?
Shooters Supplies may contact you:
In relation to any communication, we receive from you or any other parties involved in the service we provide for you, for example GDPR consultancy advertising, marketing, IT, website/application development, business process development and other related services offered and listed on our website.
In relation to any financial questions or issues such as invoices, debits, credits, and other payments.
To invite you to participate in surveys about Shooters Supplies’ service for reporting, research and marketing purposes.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Shooters Supplies will only send you marketing emails or contact you where you have agreed to this by giving us your consent. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views about the service Shooters Supplies has provided to you. We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us.
If you want to stop all personalised messages from Shooters Supplies, including targeted marketing messages you can contact us at any time to instruct us to stop. We will, of course, stop.
6. Will Shooters Supplies share my personal information with anyone else
We will keep your information within Shooters Supplies except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), where sharing is required to fulfil the contract between us or where you have consented to us sharing your information with other parties involved in the service we provide to you, including, for example, configuring third party services where you are billed directly or indirectly by Shooters Supplies, to place advertisements on your behalf, to establish services on your behalf and any other need to act on your behalf.
Generally, we will use your information within Shooters Supplies and will only share it outside Shooters Supplies where you have requested it via a data portability request or given your consent. Shooters Supplies requires all third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Shooters Supplies requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes and only use your information for reasons associated with the goods or services we provide for you.
7. How long will Shooters Supplies keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the supply of goods or services and for any legal requirement. It is anticipated that we will hold your personal information for a period of 7 years; this is a legal requirement which we have to meet.
8. Can I delete my data?
You can always ask for your information to be deleted by Shooters Supplies. However, please bear in mind that we are required to hold your data for a minimum period of 7 years for legal reasons.
Deleting the data Shooters Supplies holds about you will erase any personal data we have about you and it will mean any data we hold about you after your request that we use in future; will be made anonymous.
9. Can I find out what personal information Shooters Supplies holds about me?
We will need two copies of forms of identification, which can be:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (from the last 3 months)
- Current vehicle registration document
- Bank statement (from the last 3 months)
10. Web browser cookies
a) What is a Cookie?
b) Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide the information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
Shooters Supplies does collect information such as the device you are using, your IP address or the browser you are using.
11. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some web browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. Shooters Supplies website does respond to DNT requests.
13. Sharing of your data with others
As part of the goods or service that we provide it may be necessary to share data we hold about you with third parties, for example, outsourced service providers for hosting, publishers, manufacturers, and other outsourced products. Before we share any of your personal data we hold about you with any third party we will gain consent from you. If you do not want us to share your personal data with any third party, please let us know.
You also have the right to ask us to share your personal data with anyone you wish. To exercise this right to data portability please write to us, giving full details, using the details provided at section 14 of this policy.
Mr. Shaun Marriot (T/A Shooters Supplies)
Telephone: 01858 466616